04 July 2014

P&I Personal & Informatik AG: Specification of transfer request and determination of the cash compensation

Ad hoc announcement according to § 15 WpHG

Argon GmbH with its seat in Frankfurt am Main today informed P&I Personal & Informatik AG (ISIN DE0006913403) that it has determined pursuant to section 327b para. 1 sentence 1 German Stock Corporation Act (Aktiengesetz, AktG) the amount of the appropriate cash compensation to be paid to the minority shareholders of P&I Personal & Informatik AG at EUR 70.66 per no-par-value bearer share. Hereby, Argon GmbH confirmed and specified the transfer request pursuant to section 327a para. 1 sentence 1 AktG dated 5 May 2014.

Argon GmbH holds more than 95% of the registered share capital of P&I Personal & Informatik AG and is therefore the majority shareholder of P&I Personal & Informatik AG within the meaning of section 327a para. 1 sentence 1 AktG. The transfer resolution will likely be passed at the next annual general meeting of P&I Personal & Informatik AG, which is expected to be held on 2 September 2014 in Wiesbaden.

No comments:

Post a Comment